- Weighs 44.3 g / 28.49 dwt / 1.42 ozt
- Bracelet design: heavy cuff bracelet with stamp work details framing an oval cabochon cut malachite.
- Cuff measures: 5-1/2” + 1-1/4” opening = 6-3/4” circumference
- 2-1/2" diameter
- 3/8” in width
- Malachite: oval, scalloped bezel set cabochon, measures: 1/4" X 1/2"
- Hallmarks: “Sterling”, bent arrow with an S in the middle- The
hallmark for 2nd generation silversmith Sam Lovato of the Santo Domingo
- Native American
- Hand crafted
- Condition: pre-owned
This highly reflective and gorgeous Native American cuff bracelet
features a very nice green banded malachite stone in the middle with
designs stamped into the silver on each side of it. The stone is not
overpowering to the pattern and fits the space it occupies just right.
This cuff bracelet was crafted by Sam Lovato; a second generation
silversmith of the Kewa Pueblo, formerly known as the Santo Domingo
Pueblo. He is known for his silver pieces and the clean finish of all
his works of art.
Remember Good Ole Tom's for top quality collectibles, as well
as vintage, modern, and costume jewelry! Be sure to check back regularly
as our inventory is updated daily.
Good Ole Tom purchased this item from a Hartford area estate.
It is unique to our inventory. Bid now and you won't be disappointed!