- Weighs 13.2 g / 8.49 dwt / 0.42 ozt
- Antique pencil design: Late 1800s Victorian Era telescoping propelling pencil
- Lower half is 10K rolled gold, top half is pure 10K yellow gold
- Citrine-colored paste stone at top end
- Hand etched with delicate swirls and flowers
- Measures: 3-3/4” closed, 5-1/4” telescoped open
- Condition: pre-owned
This is an exquisite 10K yellow gold, hand etched pencil that telescopes open and closed. It has a flush-set finiale citrine-colored paste stone on the end. It tested 10K gold on the barrel with the stone while the balance tested 10K rolled gold. It is an antique from the Victorian era, and includes the original lead. Our antiques expert dates it as from the late 1800s. It will be a real treasure for the collector.