- Weighs 11.8 g / 7.59 dwt / 0.38 ozt
- Stone presentation: 6 teardrop garnets, faceted, prong set
- Measure: (2) middle wing: 5.10mm by 7.15mm
- (4) top & bottom wing: 5mm by 8.5mm
- 3 round, faceted, prong set on body measure 4.45mm
- Design: butterfly motif
- Hallmarks: "TC-11" "14K"
- Ring size: 7-3/4
- Southwestern, Taxco, Mexico
- Condition: Pre-owned
The gold bordering the stones and the butterfly outline is frilly and fancy. The harmonizing of the red garnets with the bright gold is sumptual with visual interest. The hallmark of "TC-11" is a Mexican identification for a person in Taxco with the last initial of C, the eleventh such to register. This is a ring that is likely to be admired by others.